Missing Nvda.Nexus.Injection.dll

Hi,

I recently upgraded to Nsight 5.2.0.16268, and since then, every time I try run graphics debugger, I get

Missing file on system: Nvda.Nexus.Injection.dll
              Searched: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Nsight Visual Studio Edition 5.2\Monitor\Common\Injection64 (System.InvalidOperationException)

I’m running visual studio pro 2015 v. 14.0.25431.01 update 3, Win10 pro v. 10.0.14393 Build 14393, GeForce GTX 980.

Anyone has some idea how to get Nsight working?

Thanks!

Same with “Trace Application”.

Hi dubik,

Nvda.Nexus.Injection.dll is the core dll for Nsight, normally it’s located at “C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Nsight Visual Studio Edition 5.2\Monitor\Common\Injection64” or “C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Nsight Visual Studio Edition 5.2\Monitor\Common\Injection32”, if it doesn’t exist, I guess there are something during installation, could you download the msi and reinstall it again?

Best Regards
Harry

I uninstalled old installation and redownloaded. Seemed to work. I don’t have injection64 anymore but I have plenty of files inside injection32.

Uninstalling and re-installing the most recent version fixed the issue for me as well.

Thanks!