Please provide the following info:
Hardware Platform: DRIVE AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit
Software Version: DRIVE Software 10
Host Machine Version: Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS
SDK Manager Version: 18.104.22.16833
Dear Sir, Madam,
I want to have a more general understanding of the DRIVE AGX Xavier Platform, therefore following questions:
- How can we check if both Xavier A and B are flashed correctly?
- If I run ./samples on Xavier A, does the target device juggle its computing resources between Xavier A and B? Or is it just running on Xavier A (dGPU/DLA)?
- Is it possible to look into the ./sample codes?
- Is it possible to get full advantage of all the computing power of the platform running a custom linux based application? (not using DRIVE OS)
If not: How would one go about moving a linux based application to the DRIVE AGX Xavier platform?
- Is it possible to share information between Xavier A and B?
I will also look into the NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Developer Kit Documentation.
Thanks in advance,