Error in flashing on Drive AGX A+B

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
Software Version
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)

Target Operating System
Linux

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)

SDK Manager Version

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04

I am trying to flash both Xavier A and B through the SDK manager. The installation guide displays a GUI as follows:

But when I am trying to flash I am getting a UI as below:

What should be the IP address,username and other details to be given as Xavier A and Xavier B will have different IP addresses.

Can you please clarify above point and also let me know how a each Xavier can be flashed separately if the above UI is available.

Hi @aniruddha.nadgouda ,

I’ll check this and get back to you. Thanks.

Could you try with 1.5.0.7774 SDK Manager (download via https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/downloads)?

Please try with fill in only “Password” of “Set the intial user details for the DRIVE OS” and click the flash button. Thanks.

@VickNV: Thanks for the solution, I could go ahead with flashing the hardware (Xavier A+B).
How can just 1 Xavier (Xavier A or B) be flashed from the same GUI if needed in future?
Is it that above part of flasher GUI can be used for flashing single Xavier by specifying the IP address?

Dear @aniruddha.nadgouda,
We are working fixing the GUI issue and update you.

1 Like

AFAIK, it doesn’t support flashing single Xavier. Thanks.

Dear @aniruddha.nadgouda,
We have fixed the GUI issue in sdkmanager. It will be available in future release.

1 Like

This issue was also fixed in the current sdkmanager version.
You can try again now. Thanks.

1 Like