Multiple DTB files support

Hi all,

I’m working with Xavier AGX modules in JetPack 4.6 and we are using 2 different sets of camera setups with different device-tree configuration.

I’m wondering if it is possible to have the 2 DTB files stored somewhere in the filesystem and choose one of them to be loaded in the next boot. If this is possible, can you point me to a guide or provide steps to get this support?

Other possibilities that I’m considering is to use dtbo files and somehow link them to the dtb using uboot commands to enable/disable nodes before the next boot, I’m not sure if this is possible… just asking for any advice or idea to get multiple DTB configuration running without flashing the board.

Thanks in advance.

hello greivin.fallas,

there’s CBoot functionality for using extlinux.conf file and loads the kernel-dtb binary file from FDT entry.
so, how about using different labels with your different sets of camera setups, you may select them while kernel boot-up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.