My first time designing a board with a ConnectX-3 VPI chip. The Adapters data sheet (doc

My first time designing a board with a ConnectX-3 VPI chip. The Adapters data sheet (doc #3283) refers to a Design Guidelines Ap note #3512. How can I download this ap note?

How do I find my technical support rep?

Please contact your Mellanox technical support representative. They can provide design in app notes.

If you are doing a Mellanox design, you should have contacted a sales representative to start the design. This person should have engaged the Mellanox team that will include the FAE that is supporting your design. If you don’t know who that team is - start with your sales representative.

Hi,

How did you receive the datasheet in the first place? Through our customer portal? If so, then you can filter for the document by choosing ConnectX-3 as base silicon and Application note as the document type.

Please confirm that you’ve found what you need.

Many thanks,

Hani

Hi Hani,

Our Mellanox contact is slow to respond.

I can send you the thread if you’d like.

No luck from the main mellanox web page searching for ConnectX-3 and Application note

Ford

Hi Ford,

Sorry for any inconvenience. Please note that we do not post datasheets or application notes on our public Web site. Access to IC collateral is through the customer portal. If you have a Design NDA profile, then you should be able to access all datasheets and application notes of Mellanox.

Could you please tell me how you received the datasheet?

Thanks,

Hani