I’d like to ask for a little clarification on Jetson Nano’s CSI receiver, camera ISP and hardware h.264/h.265 encoder limitations:
- Can I connect 2 or more different (i.e. using different driver) cameras to Nano’s CSI connectors (e.g. one RPi V2 camera and one LI-IMX477-MIPI-M12)?
- If the answer to the above is yes, can those cameras all use ISP processor with individual configuration (camera_overrides.isp) files?
- Again, if yes, what are the limitations? I know about this 1,400 MP/s limit (link), but any others?
- (unrelated to above) The hardware encoder is limited to 4k30 or 4x1080p30 or 9x720p30. However, are those limits flexible, i.e. can I do e.g. 1080p60 + 4x720p30 at the same time?
- Are there any other feasible h.264/h.265 encoding options available if I wanted to extend above limits, e.g. using GPU acceleration?
Sorry for so many questions, I hope that what I meant is clear; I’m planning a multi-camera project and would like to know what is possible on nano :-)