Need to extend more memory in Jetson Nano with 128gb sd card

Here is my disk information after flashing my sd card by image using Etcher(the image is 26.2GB when I was flashing it with Etcher).

I wanna extend more memory for installing packages but there is at most 2G left for /dev/mmcblk0p1.

Someone said during Etcher flashing, the unallocated sd card memory will be automatically extended. But why do my 64g sd card & 128g sd card have the same 24g total size for /dev/mmcblk0p1 after flashing the same above image on them. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Actually, my ultimate goal is to make my own ssd object detection model into .engine file which could be used by object_following.ipynb with JetPack 4.5. And in order to do that, I need to install tensorflow object_detection API on my Jetbot, which needs quite a lot storage. I know the latest ssd .engine file could only be used with elder version of JetPack(e.g: 4.3 and earlier). But I don’t want to use it since it is too difficult for me to use python 2.X and pytorch 1.3.

2021.4.22 addition info:
To be more specific, the disk size goes like this: before–>after flashing the official JetBot4.5 image.

I just used gparted on the host box with USB SD card adapter to extend from 16GB to 128GB the APP partition. Worked fine.

Thanks for your reply.
I am using MacOS and I am wondering how you just change their size by that GUI in details. When I was doing this with DiskUtility(alternative for gparted in Mac), it kept warning me what I was doing would do harm to that partition.

Don’t know how to do with Mac with native tools. However, gparted has LiveCD option. You can burn it into an USB flash disk, boot from there and use it to extend the partition on SD card using SD card reader.