I am trying to use the AWS eady2run workflow “NVIDIA Parabricks Germline HaplotypeCaller WGS for up to 50X” (ID: 7709200) but can’t find any documentation that states which exact strings to use when I want to use certain optional parameters (e.g., what do I type into the field under " gvcfMode - optional" if I want it to run in GVCF Mode > already tried “–gvcf”, “true”, “TRUE”, and “gvcf”)?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Parabricks Germline DeepVariant WGS Ready2Run on AWS | 0 | 105 | July 24, 2025 | |
| Haplotypecaller producing an empty VCF file | 7 | 696 | October 9, 2024 | |
| Error running parabricks on gcp | 2 | 1418 | June 4, 2024 | |
| Can parabricsk haplotypecaller generate gvcf.gz, and the genotypegvcf use gvcf.gz? | 1 | 1225 | March 10, 2023 | |
| Genotype-only mode with HaplotypeCaller | 0 | 58 | January 9, 2026 | |
| Does the germline pipeline call through the ApplyBQSR process? | 3 | 900 | July 9, 2021 | |
| Genotypegvcf --all-sites flag | 1 | 135 | October 11, 2024 | |
| Very low Recall for HG002 germline benchmark | 1 | 359 | July 24, 2024 | |
| --haploid-contigs argument not supported in deepvariant_germline command | 1 | 135 | January 16, 2025 | |
| Could not run fq2bam as part of germline pipeline (Version 4.0.1-1 ) | 11 | 410 | December 9, 2024 |