Omniverse connector for Siemens Plant Simulation and Process Simulate

I am currently looking at ways to showcase the use of Discrete event simulation and process simulation in VR and for this purpose it would be very interesting for me if I could directly connect omniverse to Siemens plant simulation or process simulate.

I found out that this connector already exists and was presented in one of the nvidia webinars therefore I was wondering if someone could tell me more about it? And if I could have access to it?

Please find bellow the link to the webinar ( Starting at 18min29 for the part on the omniverse connector for Plant Simulation and Process Simulate)

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this

Gwenole

1 Like

Hello @gwenole.henry! I’ve asked the team for more information about this. I will post back when I have more information to share!

2 Likes

Hi @WendyGram , that’s great thank you for your help with this !

intrested to follow this, i use seimens plcs and i want to research implementing ai in industrial processes.

best of luck with your projects

1 Like

Hi, is there any update here? I am interested in this topic too.

1 Like

Hi @WendyGram
Is there any update on this?
I’m often working in Process Simulate for my job and I’m really interested in this topic. You can see Process Simulate 16.1 connected to Omniverse software in this demo below starting at 0:47

It would be great to hear more about how to do this. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi, @WendyGram
Has there been no update yet? I appreciate your help in advance.

Hi @WendyGram
My team would like to showcase our plant simulation from process simulate in VR and would like to know if there is a connector for Nvidia Omniverse which can be used to do the same.

Hi! Are there any news if and when the connector will be published?

Let me ask and find out.

Good news !! The process simulate connector is out now !! You will have to purchase it directly from Siemens, from your rep there. We did not make it.

Discover what’s new in Tecnomatix 2307 (August 2023) - Tecnomatix (siemens.com)