Omniverse create installation error

In the process of installing omniverse create, I keep getting the following error. I don’t know why.

Hi @user12217 - I’m sorry for the error here…I’m checking with the development team on it and will update here ASAP.

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. We are constantly adding new tutorials and aggregate them all in the “learn” tab on the launcher (also see: Nvidia On-Demand Video List — Omniverse Developer documentation).

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
Omniverse Create’s latest features show & tell: Twitch livestream.
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Omniverse | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

This indeed looks to be a bug…gold star for you, @user12217 ! We will do our best to address ASAP.

In the meantime, it would be fun to learn about what your goals / interests are with Omniverse - feel free to share here, in a DM, on Discord (Prof E#2041), if interested. Otherwise…we’ll try to get this resolved so you can start working in the Omniverse. :)

For your reference an internal ticket was created: OM-43323