OpenCL using windows xp 32bit, Visual studio 2008 & GPU Computing SDK Cannot compile my own Open

Hi everybody,

I have installed on my 32bit xp, the gpu computing sdk and all the required drivers; i also have microsoft visual c++ 2008.
The examples given in the SDK work well, but when i create a project in the directory where all the examples are, i can’t compile it, i have the errors :
“general error c1010070: Failed to load and parse the manifest”
“‘OpenCLSource’ : undeclared identifier”
the code i tried is the one given by nvidia in “NVIDIA_OpenCL_GettingStartedWindows.pdf” p14 ( i attached it to my post)

Do have an idea that may help me solve this problem?
Does someone have a simple opencl code like “Hello World”?
Thank you
NVIDIA_OpenCL_GettingStartedWindows.pdf (2.56 MB)

hi

i used this tutorial for creating my own projects

[url=“http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23534466/CudaWindowsVisualStudio2005.pdf”]http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23534466/...lStudio2005.pdf[/url]

it explains how to use CUDA but switching over installation path or env. variables is not a problem i guess

you can also look into “release_notes_opencl.txt” file where you can find also some usefull information

Thanks !

Hello. I’m new in OpenCL World.

I’m trying to run a OpenCL solution with Visual Studio 2008.

I make all the changes in VS2008 until 10th step in the file that u show.

On 10th and 11th I don’t know how to do with OpenCL.

My problem when I try to run or debug a solution is in cl_platform that has this sintaxe (attribute((aligned(2)))) and everytime has an error in this line.

I search on Google and I find this sintaxe is diferent in GCC compiler and CL compiler.

And on CL compiler this sintaxe is __declspec(align(2)).

This is the problem?

What should I do to fix this error?

Thanks for help.

And sorry for english.

Hello. I’m new in OpenCL World.

I’m trying to run a OpenCL solution with Visual Studio 2008.

I make all the changes in VS2008 until 10th step in the file that u show.

On 10th and 11th I don’t know how to do with OpenCL.

My problem when I try to run or debug a solution is in cl_platform that has this sintaxe (attribute((aligned(2)))) and everytime has an error in this line.

I search on Google and I find this sintaxe is diferent in GCC compiler and CL compiler.

And on CL compiler this sintaxe is __declspec(align(2)).

This is the problem?

What should I do to fix this error?

Thanks for help.

And sorry for english.