OV Enterprise: Docker-Compose won’t pull from repositories

Hi,
I am about to set up a Nucleus Server on a VM with docker.
All is set up, but for some reason, I am not able to pull most of the repositories:

This makes me wonder authenticating beforehand:

sudo docker login nvr.io
Username: $oauthtoken
Password: 
Error response from daemon: Get "https://nvr.io/v2/": read tcp 192.168.42.142:60644->135.181.57.206:443: read: connection reset by peer

This is the error log from Docker-compose up:

$docker-compose --env-file nucleus-stack.env -f nucleus-stack.yml pull
Pulling nucleus-api              ... error
Pulling nucleus-lft              ... error
Pulling nucleus-log-processor    ... error
Pulling nucleus-resolver-cache   ... error
Pulling resolver-cache-logrotate ... done
Pulling utl-monpx                ... error
Pulling nucleus-discovery        ... error
Pulling nucleus-auth             ... error
Pulling nucleus-web-ui           ... error
Pulling nucleus-search           ... error
Pulling nucleus-thumbnails       ... error
Pulling nucleus-tagging          ... error
Pulling tagging-logrotate        ... done

ERROR: for utl-monpx  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/utl-monpx, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-thumbnails  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-thumbnails, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-discovery  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-discovery, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-resolver-cache  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-cache, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-search  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-search, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-web-ui  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-web-ui, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-tagging  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-tagging, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-log-processor  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-log-processor, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-lft  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-lft, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-auth  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-auth, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

ERROR: for nucleus-api  pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-api, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied
ERROR: pull access denied for nvcr.io/omniverse/prerel/nucleus-api, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Andreas

Could you please quick comment, if this my user error,
or if it seems to be something you need to work on - so I could put it on standby work on something else…?
Thanks,
Andreas

Hello @Jan_Osch! Welcome to the Community! I informed the development team about your post, and your request for a quick response. Thanks for reaching out!

Thanks a lot for the info!!!

Thanks for sending me the credentials for the prerelease team,
This did all the magic and docker-compose up is running fine.

Thanks a lot,
Andreas