Peak current to pin on the j21 header of the jetson tx2?

Hello

I am currently adding a switch/endstop to the j21 headers and would like to know what the peak current is to calculate the resisters I need to pull back down to ground.

I am using pin 389, with base memory address of 0x02200000 and an offset of 0x140b0.

I have looked on the Jetson TX2 Generic customer pinmux template.xlsm spread sheet in col “Power Rail” and “IO Block Voltage”, but there seams to be nothing about peak current, or current at all!

Please can someone help?

Thanks
Regards
Mike

Hi, are you using this pin as GPIO? No external PD resistor needed.

Hi

thanks, yes I am using it as GPIO, just a basic switch. so the pin needs to be HIGH when pressed 3.3v power from pin one.

That is all, so are you saying I can have the switch wired in to the power pin and then it connects to the input pin directly without a resistor?

and no pull down resistors needed?

Thanks
Regards
Mike

Are you using pin 389? It is a default GPIO pin, if you plan to use it as GPIO, no change or PD/PU needed.

Hello

Thanks for the reply, I have connected the switch directly to the GPIO 3.3 volts 20uA pin 389/33 input, power from setting spin 40 to output, and then connecting the off/earth side of the switch to ground on pin 39.

The pin 389/33 stays high once the switch has been on and will only go back to zero with the earth path in place. Is this behaviour correct? It would be helpful if the pin automatically returned to the low once the current/voltage was removed. Is the behaviour configurable?

Thanks
Regards
Michael

Can you please share the schematic of this part? It will be more clear for understanding.