Perfromance issues: Centerpose Isaac Ros

Hello, at the moment I can detect my shoe using Nvidia Isaac Ros Centerpose. However, after a few seconds the frame freezes. Here are my specs:

• NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU (6141MiB)
  • NVIDIA-SMI 550.54.15
  • CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-13700H
  • 16GB RAM
  • Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
  • 64-bit system
    Ros Humble

I wonder why, because at the start it runs fluently. Do I have to decrease the frame rate?

Greetings

Could it be linked to: WARN /home/jenkins/agent/workspace/ly_debian-compatible-release-2.1/isaac_ros-dev/ros_ws/src/isaac_ros_dnn_inference/isaac_ros_triton/gxf/triton/inferencers/triton_inferencer_impl.cpp@507: Incomplete inference; response appeared out of order; invalid: index = 9

Hi! Could you please experiment with different values for the score_threshold parameter? We’re working on this issue and have observed that “freezing” is not observed with the right score threshold.

Hello, thank you for the response! I will look into it next week and will let you know what I find out.

It started working better for mee with the following configuration: ros2 launch isaac_ros_centerpose isaac_ros_centerpose_triton.launch.py model_name:=centerpose_bottle model_repository_paths:=[‘/tmp/models’] cuboid_scaling_factor:=0.30 input_image_width:=512 input_image_height:=512 object_name:=‘bottle’ score_threshold:=0.6 show_axes:=False

You can find a video of what I did with centerpose on youtube together with some context.