Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version 6.3
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1.2
• TensorRT Version 11.4
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Pipeline freezes with deepstream-test5 when Gst-nvmultiurisrcbin used.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) Compile and run “deepstream-test5” with “test5_config_file_nvmultiurisrcbin_src_list_attr_all.txt” config file.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
In order to explore the Sensor Provisioning Support over REST API on Jetson with the deepstream-test5, I followed the instruction and only found that the config file - test5_config_file_nvmultiurisrcbin_src_list_attr_all.txt was missing for Jetson platform. So I just copied it from DeepStream X86 SDK package. After started the program, I got a blank display screen and the terminal output as follows:
I tried to send add video streaming command via curl and it seemed the program responded correctly but still no video showed up:
Then I disabled the gst-nvmultiurisrcbin by setting “use-nvmultiurisrcbin=0”. Now everything went back to normal and tiled videos could be seen with correct frame rate.
I can not figure out how to solve this issue and appreciate any advice. Thanks!