Please share Jetson Orin NX Series Developer Kit Carrier Board Design Files

Hi ,

We are planning to use Jetson Orin NX 16GB module in one of the product and need to customize the carrier board.

It seems design files of Jetson Orin NX Developer Kit Carrier Board is not available in NVIDIA website.

Please share the design files of Jetson Orin NX Developer Kit Carrier Board.

Regards
S Ge

You should be able to find the Jetson Orin NX Series and Orin Nano Series Design Guide from download center - Jetson Download Center | NVIDIA Developer

Hi ,

I am looking for Schematic and layout file of Orin NX carrier board. Those files are not available in Jetson Download Center | NVIDIA Developer page.

Regards
S GE

There are no schematic and layout file of Orin NX carrier board fpr reference.

Hi ,

In such case , Can I use Schematic and layout file of Xavier NX carrier board as a reference for customizing Orin NX carrier board. ? Is it possible to plug Orion NX 16GB module in Jetson Xavier NX carrier board ?

( I have migration document between from Xavier NX to Orin NX) .

Regards
S Ge

Jetson Orin NX & Jetson Orin Nano series modules are not pin-compatible with Jetson Xavier NX series modules, but you can design a carrier board for the I/Os they have in common, such that both modules are supported.

For detail, please refer to: https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/faq#jetson-compatibility

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.