Profiling application within Docker - No cpu samples

I have installed Nsight Systems inside a docker container along with an application that I wish to profile. When running the docker container, I have added the run arguments that are suggested in the documentation (–privileged=true, as specified
here User Guide :: Nsight Systems Documentation), which allow Nsight to run and generate reports. However, no cpu samples are collected, nor any backtraces available.

When running the nsys status -e command within docker to verify the environment, no issues seem to be raised:

Timestamp counter supported: Yes
Sampling Environment Check
Linux Kernel Paranoid Level = -1: OK
Linux Distribution = Ubuntu
Linux Kernel Version = 4.9.201-tegra: OK
Linux perf_event_open syscall available: OK
Sampling trigger event available: OK
Intel(c) Last Branch Record support: Not Available
Root privileges: Yes
Kernel module: Available
Sampling Environment: OK

I have also tested profiling a simple Hello World application inside docker and the report is also missing cpu samples.

Release notes (Release Notes :: Nsight Systems Documentation) seem to indicate issues with Docker, but the kernel version that I am working with is more recent than v4.3, so it is unclear if this issue is related.

Platform Jetson AGX Xavier, Kernel 4.9.201-tegra.

Any help and clarifications would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry that there was no response to this earlier, your forum post was dropped in an orphaned category that the Nsys team was unaware of until this afternoon.

To confirm, you are using Nsight Systems in a Docker on a Xavier target? What version of Nsys are you using?