Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I have a question about how nvstreammux works.
When batching with multi-camera, the mux will use the batched-push-timeout
time, and the batch is created when the frames are completely aligned or when that time has elapsed, as I understand it.
For example, suppose you have 3 cameras and batch-size=3, and you receive frames from 2 cameras within the batched-push-timeout time. Suppose further that a frame is received from a third camera slightly beyond the batched-push-timeout limit.
In this case, the first two frames would be created as a batch, but the last one would be dropped?
Or is it retained as the first frame of a new batch?