R32.3.1 tx2-4g gstreamer app fails to start

(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: Failed socket read: Connection reset by peer (in src/rpc/socket/common/SocketUtils.cpp, function readSocket(), line 79)
(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: Unexpected error in reading socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 266)
(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: Receive worker failure, notifying 1 waiting threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 340)
(Argus) Error InvalidState: Argus client is exiting with 1 outstanding client threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 357)
(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: Receiving thread terminated with error (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadWrapper(), line 368)
(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: Client thread received an error from socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function send(), line 145)
(Argus) Error FileOperationFailed: (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function dispatch(), line 87)
(Argus) Error InvalidState: Receive thread is not running cannot send. (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function send(), line 96)
(Argus) Error InvalidState: (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function dispatch(), line 87)
Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:526 Failed to create CameraProvider
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstSplitMuxSink:stalkerVideoSink/GstMP4Mux:muxer: Downstream is not seekable - will not be able to create a playable file
Additional debug info:
gstqtmux.c(2780): gst_qt_mux_start_file (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstSplitMuxSink:stalkerVideoSink/GstMP4Mux:muxer

What do these messages really mean?

This happens every other time I bring up my gstreamer app. What can I do to add debugging information to determine

Terry

Also I get these messages in /var/log/syslog when I terminate my gstreamer app, so How do I terminate my gstreamer app to not get these messages.

Oct 16 14:45:49 BaseSystem_0_2 nvargus-daemon[24173]: === VideoSystem[6668]: Connection closed (7F801891D0)=== VideoSystem[6668]: WARNING: CameraProvider was not destroyed before client connection terminated.=== VideoSystem[6668]: The client may have abnormally terminated. Destroying CameraProvider…=== VideoSystem[6668]: CameraProvider destroyed (0x7f79b99d70)=== VideoSystem[6668]: WARNING: Cleaning up 1 outstanding requests…=== VideoSystem[6668]: WARNING: Cleaning up 1 outstanding streams…SCF: Error InvalidState: 5 buffers still pending during EGLStreamProducer destruction (propagating from src/services/gl/EGLStreamProducer.cpp, function freeBuffers(), line 305)
Oct 16 14:45:49 BaseSystem_0_2 nvargus-daemon[24173]: SCF: Error InvalidState: (propagating from src/services/gl/EGLStreamProducer.cpp, function ~EGLStreamProducer(), line 50)
Oct 16 14:45:49 BaseSystem_0_2 nvargus-daemon[24173]: === VideoSystem[6668]: WARNING: Cleaning up 1 outstanding stream settings…=== VideoSystem[6668]: WARNING: Cleaning up 1 outstanding sessions…(NvCameraUtils) Error InvalidState: Mutex not initialized (/dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/camera/core_scf/src/services/gl/EGLStreamProducer.cpp:497) (in Mutex.cpp, function lock(), line 79)
Oct 16 14:45:49 BaseSystem_0_2 nvargus-daemon[24173]: SCF: Error BadParameter: Buffer is not pending (in src/services/gl/EGLStreamProducer.cpp, function presentBufferInternal(), line 501)
Oct 16 14:45:49 BaseSystem_0_2 nvargus-daemon[24173]: (NvCameraUtils) Error InvalidState: Mutex has not been initialized (in Mutex.cpp, function unlock(), line 88)
Oct 16 14:45:49 BaseSystem_0_2 nvargus-daemon[24173]: SCF: Error BadParameter: (propagating from src/services/gl/EGLStreamProducer.cpp, function presentBuffer(), line 486)
Oct 16 14:45:49 BaseSystem_0_2 nvargus-daemon[24173]: SCF: Error BadParameter: (propagating from src/components/CaptureContainerIm

Hi,
Looks like you use a Bayer sensor and it cannot be launched through Argus. Do you use the camera module from our partner? Please share information about the camera you use.

Again this happens every other time I bring up my app. The first and the third time the app runs without any of these messages. Also the pile of messages at the end are when I take down my app or when I take down nvgstcapture.

It looks like nvidia has broken termination in the streams, how and when do you plan on fixing it. nvargus_daemon is broken when I take down the gstreamer app and produces the messages when I bring the app up. IF I WAIT it looks like nvargus_daemon restarts and my I do not see the messages.

What more debugging info do you need, do a sudo tail -f /var/log/syslog and run nvgstcapture, do a control C, you should see the second set of messages, quickly re=run the nvgstcature and you should see the first set of messages.

Terry

Hi,
Do you observe it with the default camera ov5693? We have performed SQA tests in each release and the result is good. Wonder if the issue is specific to your cameras. Might be an issue in sensor driver.