Red Read Redemption 2 PC Performance FPS block and the graph marks 70 FPS and goes 20 FPS

Hello

I wanted to communicate with the developers of Red Dead Redemption 2 PC and NVIDIA is making me a performance FPS lock and I would like to know when you are going to improve the performance I have been like this since 2019 and I think it is good, please improve once already

Hello, the game of red dead redemption 2 pc is being a blocking of FPS and performance and I would like it to improve the performance 100% for the GTX 10 and 16 series

Apart from the fact that I block the performance FPS of red dead redemption 2 pc because what I want is to play ultra at 70 FPS, it is worth it that the GTX 1060 6GB marks it when it tests and ends Maximum FPS 70 FPS, Average 45 FPS and minimum 27 FPS to me what I would like you to improve the performance of red dead redemption 2 pc 100%

The specifications of the computer are as follows: Intel Core i7-11700K, Kingston 3200Mhz RAM Memories 1x32GB Kit, 1TB Kingston KC2500 NVMe hard disk, Another 2TB Seagate hard disk, Asus Strix ROG GTX 1060 6GB, Corsair RM750 80 Plus gold power supply and lastly corsair A500 air cooling

Here is the image that quality I want to play with the re dead redemption 2 pc and with that I am satisfied no more I do not ask for more

Since I launched DLSS for RTX for Red Dead Redemption 2 pc for the GTX of the series 10 and 16 it has given a twist of lock performance impact a lock of FPS and abrupt performance and it seems very bad for part of what you do

Best regards

David