DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

I am unable to access internet on AGX Orin, under ethernet it shows error that contact vendor for solution. also , i think , I didnt setup SSH server right.
How, I can do Linux config on Target again? Host/Target Setup and Configuration

Please try “Force wipe of user logins in persistent partition” option mentioned in Install DRIVE OS with SDK Manager.

I already tried that, do i need to uninstall also.

I even uninstalled but still unable to get “agreement” screen on putty after which user & password is created.

“Force wipe of user logins in persistent partition” option not working is a known issue on 6.0.5.

Please share how you connect Ethernet cable to your target system and ifconfig outupt on it.

due to “Force wipe of user login in persistent partition” traget hardware reverted default user “nvidia”. For default user, whats the password?

I connected LAN cable to ethernet port next speaker port in bottom of the target hardware to my home network hub.
as target hardware is waking up with default user , i cant login to get you error message under setting > Network.

Dear @deepak.dubey,
Which user it is logging in? You may check with whoami. If it isnvidia, the password is nvidia

Now, i logged in as default user “nvidia”.

see the screen shot for error message.

Dear @deepak.dubey,
Could you please share your network connection pictures as well.

you mean physical connection?

Please try connecting the other RJ45 connector (Ethernet 10 GbE).

Yes, i will try that. mean time , i ordered new CAT-6 ethernet crossover cable, may be current cable is wrong type.

still no luck with internet on target machine.

Please share ifconfig output of connecting the other RJ45 connector (Ethernet 10 GbE).

issue of connecting to internet is resolved after using CAT-6 ethernet crossover cable.

Is Default user “nvidia” have same rights or level of permissions compare to user created during inital setup when i accpeted the agreement? if yes, then this ticket is resolved for me.

Thanks for sharing back.

For the permission question, I assume it’s the same.
Please create another topic for it if any specific issue to check.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.