Rhel 8 not booting in gui mode

I was updated install libelf-dev, libelf-devel or elfutils-libelf-devel packages .

after that nvidia drivers installation completed.it not booting in GUI mode, it will run in CLI mode directly.

i run below command it shows black screen only not showing anything.

# systemctl isolate graphical.target
after this i press alt+f4 and run below command to change GUI mode but its not getting update# systemctl set-default graphical.target
PLEASE RESOLVE ISSUE ON PRIORITY 
system not booting into GUI mode. and i attached screenshots for reference and i attached Nvidia install in rhel document what i enter commands. 

Dear Nvidia Team,

After running the command

• nvidia-xconfig -a --busid=PCI:59:0:0

• nvidia-xconfig -a --preserve-busid

then start x given after gpu card detected working but after restart the os get crash showing

a start job is running for hold until boot process finishes up (14 minutes 5 seconds / no limit)

waited fot 2 hours but no result not getting gui mode and command mode also .please resolve this attached screen shots .

Dear Sir,

I was done below steps today.

1).restart the server with connecting gpu cable only, removed vga cable from server and check and same it will stopped at black screen only after restart

2).changed power configuration to non-redundant in bois and restarted .same black screen comes after restart

3).boot the server os into recovery mode as suggested steps from nvidia team and get gui screen comes with gpu card taken nvidia bug report and sos report copied
after restart it comes to same black screen comes not get cmd mode also we press ctrl+alt+f5 to get cmd mode.

4).reloaded fresh os and loaded drivers as per nvidia team suggested from rhel site. after run below command it shows black screen only not showing anything.

systemctl isolate graphical.target

systemctl set-default graphical.target

not get boot into gui mode

please find the attached report and resolve the problem