RTSP Stream disconnect/reconnect with deepstream_test3

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Requirement

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hello,
In my implementation based in deepstream_test3 sample C++ app, I have a usecase where RTSP feed might get disconnected and reconnected.
I want the application to wait for the re connection instead if receiving EOS like it is behaving by default. How can I achieve that
Also If the rtsp feed is disconnected is there a way I can display it on the disconnected frame?

Hi,
This use-case is similar to dynamically adding and deleting sources. We have a reference python sample:
deepstream_reference_apps/runtime_source_add_delete at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_reference_apps · GitHub

Please refer to it and apply to your use-case.

its working fine except if we try to reconnect rtsp source
ERROR from element source: Could not read from resource.
Error details: gstrtspsrc.c(6319): gst_rtsp_src_receive_response (): /GstPipeline:deepstream-pipeline/GstBin:source-bin-01/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Could not receive message. (System error)
Destructor Log4CPP called

Hi,
Do you observe the issue while running runtime_source_add_delete sample? Would like to know if it happens while running the reference sample.