sample_video_rectifier with ftheta model

Hi

I have tried to use the sample_video_rectifier with an f-theta camera model but the “rectified” output is basically junk. I have successfully ran the rectifier before with both pinhole and ocam models.

I just wanted to check if rectifier is supposed to work with f-theta camera models

Thanks

Göksan

Dear goksan.isil,

Can you please file a bug for this topic?
Please share bug ID, we will look into this issue.
Please login to https://developer.nvidia.com/drive with your credentials. Please check MyAccount->MyBugs->Submit a new bug to file bug. Thanks.

Hi,

I have created the issue with it 2709632.

Thanks

Also, to clarify, the issue is not with respect to the ftheta model.

I have tried my ftheta model with other h264 videos provided with Nvidia and it works “fine”, as in the rectification is not perfect but at least the rectified video makes sense.

When I am using my own h264 video, no matter which rig file/calibration I am using, the rectified video on the right side looks unreadable (basically junk).

There is no problem with the visualization of my h264 window on the left, its just the rectified window that has the problem.

I have tried converting the original yuv of my video in different ways to h264 but haven’t managed to get a different result yet.

Dear goksan.isil,

Thank you for your update.
I copy and paste the contents on the bug 2709632.
Could you please help to check the bug update from our team? Thanks.

Hi,

For some reason, when I create a bug report, after a while the description part gets updated by Nvidia and then the link for my bug report gets broken. This has been the case for all 3 of my bug reports.

Do you know why?

Thanks and regards

Göksan

Issue closed at bug 2709632. Thanks