sampleUffSSD conversion fails? (KeyError: 'NMS')

I am trying to convert model (.pb) to uff in my host PC to do inference on Jetson TX2. I tried converting it on TX2 also but received the same KeyError: 'NMS

Model: ssd_inception_v2_coco_2017_11_17
Tensorflow Version tried: 1.9 | 2.0 | 1.13 | 1.14
uff version: ‘0.2.0’

Command:

python3 convert_to_uff.py --input-file frozen_inference_graph.pb -O NMS -p config.py

Error:

Loading frozen_inference_graph.pb
    Using output node NMS
    Converting to UFF graph
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "convert_to_uff.py", line 93, in <module>
        main()
      File "convert_to_uff.py", line 89, in main
        debug_mode=args.debug
      File "/lib/python3.5/site-packages/uff/converters/tensorflow/conversion_helpers.py", line 103, in from_tensorflow_frozen_model
        return from_tensorflow(graphdef, output_nodes, **kwargs)
      File "/lib/python3.5/site-packages/uff/converters/tensorflow/conversion_helpers.py", line 75, in from_tensorflow
        name="main")
      File "/lib/python3.5/site-packages/uff/converters/tensorflow/converter.py", line 64, in convert_tf2uff_graph
        uff_graph, input_replacements)
      File "/lib/python3.5/site-packages/uff/converters/tensorflow/converter.py", line 42, in convert_tf2uff_node
        tf_node = tf_nodes[name]
    KeyError: 'NMS'

Any leads will be great. Thank you.

Hi,

Could you share which config.py do you use?
There is a config.py for ssd_inception_v2_coco_2017_11_17 model in /usr/src/tensorrt/samples/sampleUffSSD/.

Would you mind to give it a try first?
Thanks.

Thank you it worked.
Actually previously also I was using the same config. present in /usr/src/tensorrt/samples/sampleUffSSD/.
But I was facing the reported issue maybe because I was trying conversion in a virtual environment.

Thanks for your feedback.
Good to know it works now.