Server Connection Error

Need urgent help plz
I am trying to run [jetbot](https://github.com/NVIDIA-AI-IOT/jetbot/notebooks/collision_avoidance

Every time I going to run the camera cell:
import traitlets
import ipywidgets.widgets as widgets
from IPython.display import display
from jetbot import Camera, bgr8_to_jpeg
camera = Camera.instance(width=224, height=224)
image = widgets.Image(format=‘jpeg’, width=224, height=224) # this width and height doesn’t necessarily have to match the camera
camera_link = traitlets.dlink((camera, ‘value’), (image, ‘value’), transform=bgr8_to_jpeg)
display(image)

I am receiving this message.

Server Connection Error
A connection to the Jupyter server could not be established. JupyterLab will continue trying to reconnect. Check your network connection or Jupyter server configuration.

I spent lots of time to resolve the issue but no success. I do really appriciate if kindly advice me and help me to solve the issue.
My contact email: alireza.ghaffari@georgiancollege.ca
Thank you in advance

Did you confirm the camera working on Nano?
You can run nvgstcapture-1.0 on Nano to confirm it.

Hi and thank you
Did you confirm the camera working on Nano?
Yes, it is connected and working.

You can run nvgstcapture-1.0 on Nano to confirm it.
Yes, it is OK and running. So, camera is working.

Yesterday, I just created an Virtual Environment on Jupyter Notebook named (py3cv4). Then when I run “data-collection” using VE, I had no more error regarding Server Connection as I reported in my first post. However, I got two more issues:

1- IP address on monitor gone and no more displays on the Jetbot Nano LED, although, still I have remote connection from other computer.

2- Most impotently now, I am getting new error, “ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘jetbot’”

I look forward hearing from you please as soon as you can. I need to start training section as soon as possible.

Thank you so much
Alireza

Hi again ShanCCC
Do you have any new information for me, please?
Best
Alireza

@user92675
Sorry, I don’t familiar with jetbot. Will have others to check this.

Thanks

Thank you…and will wait for the other person…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.