Setting Gpio06 via Cmdline

@JerryChang

Hi,
I recently stumbled upon the same problem as @valery1. I want to set/reset Gpio06 on the Xavier NX SOM on which L4T 32.6.1 is running.

But when I try to export the gpio pin it results in a I/O error because this pin is already in use as “Baseboard CAM MUX Select”

sudo sh -c "echo 267> /sys/class/gpio/export"
sh: echo: I/O error
gpio-267 (                    |i2c-mux-gpio        ) out hi

There is already a forum entry with the same issue but I am afraid I am not quite able to follow the instructions there.

One step is to edit the pinmux configuration ( GPIO06/267 Device or resource busy - #8 by valery1 ) via the pinmux spreadsheet but what would I have to change there exactly? Could I edit tegra19x-mb1-pinmux-p3668-a01.cfg directly so that I dont need Windows and Excel? What else needs to be changed?

hello jwoeber ,

as you can see,

pinmux.0x0c302038 = 0x00000002; # spi2_cs0_pcc3: rsvd2, tristate-disable, input-disable, io_high_voltage-disable, lpdr-disable

the complete process is using pinmux customization to create several dtsi files, and it’s the pinmux-dts2cfg.py to convert those as board configuration file.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.