Hello, I am using Jetson nano a02 (4gb) latest version of jetpack is installed.
I want to enable spi pins to connect rfid module to jetson. There is a program called 40 pin extention. It works with jetson-io.py file.
When I run it from the terminal, it does not respond. When I run it with uxterminal, it appears for less than half a second and turns off.
Hi sentrycoder.dev0,
Could you help to run the following command on your board and share the result here?
$ cat /etc/nv_tegra_release
$ cat /etc/nv_boot_control.conf
Is there any serial console log output when you run Jetson-IO?
Do you run it with sudo?
$ sudo /opt/nvidia/jetson-io/jetson-io.py
Opss sorry i didn’t see your reply I had meetings
I am using jetpack 4.6.1
log does not give an output and I run it with sudo and without sudo
same result, today I will install jetpack 4.6 and try
# R32 (release), REVISION: 7.4, GCID: 33514132, BOARD: t210ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Fri Jun 9 04:25:08 UTC 2023
TNSPEC 3448-200-0000-F.0-1-0-jetson-nano-qspi-sd-mmcblk0p1
COMPATIBLE_SPEC 3448-200-0000--1--jetson-nano-devkit-
TEGRA_CHIPID 0x21
TEGRA_OTA_BOOT_DEVICE /dev/mtdblock0
TEGRA_OTA_GPT_DEVICE /dev/mtdblock0