Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc)
Windows 10 x64 with wsl2 ubuntu 22.04
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc)
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here)
• Training spec file(If have, please share here)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)
I am getting this error when I run TAO:
ImportError: cannot import name ‘Iterable’ from ‘collections’ (/usr/lib/python3.10/collections/init.py)
I searched the forum and someone solved it just installing Python 3.6, but I followed the tutorial and I am already in a miniconda environment with Python 3.6 (I used conda create -n launcher python=3.6):
Python 3.6.13 :: Anaconda, Inc.
Something else that I can try?
Thank you in advance!