There is no component in graph composer

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) RTX 3060
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 510.47.03
**• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)**question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I have successfully installed graph composer according to the manual, and I have even succeeded in running composer by typing composer in the command But there is no component and when I open reference_graph(deepstream-test1 .etc) there is also no component
the following error also occurs

2022-08-05 07:57:26 [457ms] [Error] [gpu.foundation.plugin] Failed opening shader cache version file: /home/ims01/.cache/ov/Kit/103.1/66b6689c/shadercache/release/version
2022-08-05 07:57:26 [457ms] [Error] [gpu.foundation.plugin] Failed to process shader cache version file

Have you downloaded the extensions after you open the composer GUI?

Please follow the instruction of Getting Started — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.