Unable to verify cuDNN installation on linux (ubuntu 20.04)

I’m following this guide to install cudnn.

I’ve able to perform instruction give under “2.3.4.1. Ubuntu Network Installation” section
https://docs.nvidia.com/deeplearning/cudnn/install-guide/index.html#package-manager-ubuntu-install

I’m getting the following error when I’m trying to perform instruction give under “2.4. Verifying The Install On Linux” section for verifying installation.

cd: /home/e/cudnn_samples_v8/mnistCUDNN: No such file or directory

Inside my /usr/src/cudnn_samples_v8 directory I only have one file “NVIDIA_SLA_cuDNN_Support.txt”

Installed cudnn and cuda versions are as follows 8.3.2.44-1+cuda11.5

Hi,

Are you still facing this issue.
Which method of installation are you following. Could you run successfully prior steps as mentioned in the docs without any error ?

Thank you.

Yes.

As I mentioned, I followed "2.3.4.1. Ubuntu Network Installation” section

Yes. & if I try to reinstall it says : “libcudnn8 is already the newest version (8.3.2.44-1+cuda11.5)

I believe the issue I’m facing is related to “2.4. Verifying The Install On Linux” section.

When I perform the 2nd step of the verification-procedure. “Go to the writable path.
It says:

bash: cd: /home/e/cudnn_samples_v8/mnistCUDNN: No such file or directory

So I believe mnistCUDNN is missing from the setup. or not being included anymore.

Thank you.

Hi,

Are you still facing this issue

Yes.

I have the same issue, do you have any kind of solution? I have performed multiples time the installation steps…

I have the same Issue too , did anyone find a solution for it ? Note : I used the .tar file Installation