I am currently trying to modify a pin configuration for the Jetson Xavier working with the L4T 32.1.
I am following these steps:
- Modifying the excel "pinmux configuration template
- Generating dtsi file
- Compiling the .cfg file from the dtsi file with the python script
- Copying the cfg to the bootloader/t186ref/BCT folder with the name "tegra19x-mb1-pinmux-p2888-0000-a04-p2822-0000-b01.cfg"
- Flashing the board with the Flash.sh script: sudo ./flash.sh jetson-xavier mmcblk0p1
However, my pin configuration modification does not seem to be taken into account. Do you know what I am doing wrong ?
I also would like to avoid flashing the whole jetson every time I try to modify a pin. Would it be possible to use a specific option of the flash.sh script to only flash the cfg files ? Like :
- sudo ./flash.sh -r -k kernel jetson-xavier mmcblk0p1
- sudo ./flash.sh -r -k kernel-dtb jetson-xavier mmcblk0p1
Thanks in advance,