Using CUDA with Geforce and Radeon Card

Hi all,
i have a pc with a pci-e ati radeon card and now i got second card it´s a pci geforce.

I want to mainly use the radeon, only for cuda computation i need the geforce card.
i have installed all drivers and cuda kits, but i cannot run any example “bandwidthTest”.
I get back the issue “bandwidtTest.cu(302): cudaSafeCall() Runtime API error : unspecified driver error”

Can some on help me?

I must configure my system to run with both cads, i need cuda at home only for code tests. So it´s not importend for me to have a fast geforce card.
for the real computation i use a teslar environment.

Would be fine if some knews how to configure my system to run with both cards.

cheers

Is your geforce CUDA capable? PCI cards that are CUDA capable are rare.
Also what is your OS? Linux works with ATI/NVIDIA mixed. Not all windows versions work with a mix of cards.

Is your geforce CUDA capable? PCI cards that are CUDA capable are rare.
Also what is your OS? Linux works with ATI/NVIDIA mixed. Not all windows versions work with a mix of cards.

Sorry for the less informations.

I got a Geforce 8400 GT with 512MB RAM, should be CUDA compatible regarding the cuda we page.

I tried it with windows xp, but i also got windows 7 if necessary i can use windows 7.

If someone needs more infos to help me getting it working please ask and i´ll answer.

thx

Sorry for the less informations.

I got a Geforce 8400 GT with 512MB RAM, should be CUDA compatible regarding the cuda we page.

I tried it with windows xp, but i also got windows 7 if necessary i can use windows 7.

If someone needs more infos to help me getting it working please ask and i´ll answer.

thx

Hi,
i have just tried it with windows 7 and it works fine.

So it´s not importent to get a fast solution for me.

But if someone can help me to get it working with windows xp would be nice.

cheers

Hi,
i have just tried it with windows 7 and it works fine.

So it´s not importent to get a fast solution for me.

But if someone can help me to get it working with windows xp would be nice.

cheers