Using TX1 protocols and connections

Hi,
I have a couple of questions:

1- I have speaker board using Texas Instruments TLV320DAC3203 Ultra Low Power Stereo Audio Codec, I want to connect this speaker board to TX1 using I2S protocol. I know that TX1 supports I2S protocol by J21 pin header.
I only want to know how exactly to connect them?

2- I have a board that only supports RS232 using DB9 connector and I want to connected to TX1, but JX1 doesn’t have DB9 connector, and I am not sure if TX1 supports RS232. Is that anyway connecting RS232 to TX1?

Datasheet TLV320DAC3203

For the first question, I don’t know if it is possible to answer with the information given. There is a schematic of the carrier board available, naming the J21 pins, and mentioning the 1.8V/3.3V select jumper. There would also be significant software configuration to do.

The serial console uses 3.3V signaling, so not all serial cables will work with this…a “real” RS232 with higher voltage levels, e.g., 12V, might even damage the 3.3V I/O. For serial console on J21, see:
[url]http://elinux.org/Jetson/TX1_Serial_Console[/url]

J17 6PIN connector is a 3.3v 4pin UART.
J21 have a I2S port which could be 1.8v or 3.3v was switched by the Jumper on J24 3pin connector,The default should be 3.3v I2S signal.
Please refer to P2597 schematic or JTX1 design guide about connection