Viewing 4 RTSP videostream using the config file in DeepStream (Solved)

Goodmorning,

I’m using JetPack 3.2 and trying to modify the config file (PGIE-FP16-CarType-CarMake-CarColor.txt) into the DeepStream folder (subdirectory configs) to display 4 RTSP video streams, in particular, coming from videocams in the network

In the visualization of a single video stream I had no problems.

I start to have it when it comes to multiple video streams (coming from different sources RSTP).

[source0]
    enable=1
    type=3
    uri=<first RTSP>

[source1]
    enable=1
    type=3
    uri=<second RTSP>

[source2]
    enable=1
    type=3
    uri=<third RTSP>

[source3]
    enable=1
    type=3
    uri=<fourth RTSP>

Currently I am trying to operate on the source-id field of the sink group but without success: even specifying the correct source id, it does not work (i’m using a 1920x1080 monitor)

[sink0]
    enable=1
    type=3
    offset-x=0
    offset-y=0
    width=960
    height=540
    sync=1
    source-id=0

[sink1]
    enable=1
    type=3
    offset-x=960
    offset-y=0
    width=960
    height=540
    sync=1
    source-id=1

[sink2]
    enable=1
    type=3
    offset-x=0
    offset-y=540
    width=960
    height=540
    sync=1
    source-id=2

[sink3]
    enable=1
    type=3
    offset-x=960
    offset-y=540
    width=960
    height=540
    sync=1
    source-id=3

In particular, the viewing windows of the streams are opened (up to 2) but either you see only the first source or the frames of the selected sources are mixed between the windows

I’m using the basic nvgstiva-app (sudo rm -rf ${HOME}/.cache/* && nvgstiva-app -c /home/nvidia/configs/myconfigfile.txt)

Someone can help me?

Thank you for your help

can you specify the detailes of the setup? i see you use 4 sinks, you connect 4 devices with 4 monitors through
HDMI cable or something else?

I’m using just one monitor connected via HDMI but opening different windows on it (one for every output sink)

My configuration is not very different from the default one: I installed the necessary default components via Jetpack3.2 on the TX2 and modified the sample program as above

Hi Mattia,

I am sorry to say we can’t support multi stream now, multi sink means every sink have same content.

Thanks
wayne zhu

I’ve recently installed, on a new TX2 board, the DeepStream 2.0 from

https://news.developer.nvidia.com/download-deepstream-sdk-2-0-today-to-develop-scalable-video-analytics-applications/

The link let me download a pre-release of the 1.5 version.

Can this version support multi stream?
With 4 different monitor the problem can be solved?

Thanks for your help and patience

We can’t support 4 monitor now.

If you want to support output different stream to different monitor, this also can’t be supported.

I will review this feature, and let you know our plan.

THanks
wayne zhu