Want to buy a good resoultion Camera to use for real time object detection on my custom trained model!

Hello! i actually want to buy a good resolution camera that is compatible and can be easily interfaced with the Jetson Nano. I want to use that camera for real time object detection, so kindly suggest me a good camera.

Hi farjadhaider3253,

Please find the supported cameras from https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetson-partner-supported-cameras

I have seen that link and all the cameras but actually in my region these cameras are not available. Furthermore foreign shipment takes time and I have very less time for my project completion. So kindly suggest a camera that i easily accessible in my region. I am for Pakistan. Thanks.

Hi farjadhaider3253,

I don’t know the market status at Pakistan, you’re better to contact the camera partner to find the closest region to ship the device to you if can’t find at local. Sorry for that.

I have seen that some people have used Logitech C920 USB camera with nano. what about this camera. Any idea that this camera is feasible for nano and particularly for real time object detection?

Hi farjadhaider3253,

Yes, the Logitech C920 USB camera is capable for object detection, already many developers tried it successfully.

Are you sure that Logitech C920 would work with Jetson nano?

Yes, see reference at jetson-inference/aux-streaming.md at master · dusty-nv/jetson-inference · GitHub