What 3D camera is recommended for use with Jetson TX2? Preferably using OpenCV or OpenCV+Gstreamer but not necessarily.
I need to use either 3D-ToF camera (Time of Flight) or 3D-stereo (2 cameras). Max distance less than 4 meters.
I need a camera with at least >=640x480 resolution for RGB, and >=320x240 for Depth.
What is the lowest latency can I get?
What is better?
- ZED-stereo camera $449 https://www.stereolabs.com/zed/ and https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/learn/success-stories/stereolabs
- TaraXL - USB Stereo Camera, nvidia-accelerated-sdk $349 https://www.e-consystems.com/3d-usb-stereo-camera-with-nvidia-accelerated-sdk.asp
- Kinect for Windows ToF camera $99 https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-L6M-00001-Kinect-for-Windows/dp/B006UIS53K
- Leopard Imaging USB 3.0 Stereo camera [b]399[/b] - 669 https://leopardimaging.com/product-category/3d_stereo_camera/
- DUO MLX USB stereo camera https://duo3d.com/product/duo-minilx-lv1
- Texas Instruments OPT8241 3D Time-of-Flight (ToF) Sensor $699 http://www.ti.com/tool/OPT8241-CDK-EVM#
- Basler tof640-20gm_850nm 640x480 20fps ToF Ethernet with own SDK $2,340 https://www.baslerweb.com/en/products/cameras/3d-cameras/time-of-flight-camera/tof640-20gm_850nm/
- Intel RealSense Depth Stereo USB Camera [b]199[/b] - 259 https://click.intel.com/realsense.html?utm_source=realsense_website&utm_medium=where-to-buy&utm_campaign=day-to-day&utm_content=intel_logo and https://www.jetsonhacks.com/2017/03/26/intel-realsense-camera-installation-nvidia-jetson-tx2/
Or something else?
Taken from: https://elinux.org/Jetson/Cameras#Stereo_Cameras