When will the NVIDIA Web Drivers be released for macOS 11.0 Big Sur?

Hello NVIDIA Developers. Can someone give me information or an update regarding the release of the NVIDIA Web Driver for macOS 11.0 Big Sur?

I remember when you announced that you were open to Mac community with the new Pascal drivers, it’s what drove me and many other people into buying an NVIDIA card.
If only I’d knew one year later you would no longer release drivers for newer versions of macOS I would have made a different choice.

In October 2018 we were told to stay tuned for Mojave drivers, I’m still staying tuned.

I’m also waiting for an answer to the same question, please let me use Catalina or Big Sur, I have one 1080 TI

2 Likes

Any news about the drives? we are looking forward to news.

Any news yet? I need them for my RTX

Worth a try.

Also Feedback - Mac Pro - Apple
“Expandable” computer but you can’t put your graphic card of choice in it.

There will be no way, I will have to sell my Nvidia 2060 super and get an AMD

I wish they would make some drivers but its looking less and less likely as time goes on. I had to downgrade my computer to High Sierra so I could use the Star Wars Titan XP with my 2012 Mac Pro Tower which natively supports Mojave and runs High Sierra and Big Sur perfectly. But not with Nvidia.

Kind of disappointed with Nvidia. The success are getting to them. They’ve got no problem with updating the windows drivers with each new game release, but can’t bother to get their hardware working for us using the Mac platform.

Guess it’s time to try AMD again

1 Like

I`ve never expected from nvidia such a move against customers. Big Sur drivers are needed. So much disappointed

1 Like

The first time I ever learned about CUDA was when I had an old Mac stuck on High Sierra, not allowed to upgrade to Mojave. It had an AMD card, but wasn’t worth getting an Nvidia eGPU.

I gave it my best shot. Although I can’t say this has the same tone as the email to Jensen Huang and Tim Cook:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.