XavierB does not recognize (or receive) signals from the IMU cable or GPIO/PPS cable connected to the CMC-1. Please give me a solution

We use DriveAGX to store six camera videos.
Therefore, we have assigned the cameras to XavierA and XavierB.

We’re using an app that starts recording when I enter an ignition signal (12V).
XavierA recognizes the signal and starts recording, but XavierB does not recognize (or receive) the signal and does not start recording.
I also use GPS, but XavierA allows me to output serial communication using the cat command at the terminal, but XavierB doesn’t output serial communication when I try to output serial communication as XavierA does.

So I figured that the signal from CMC-1 would not be received by XavierB, but when I looked at Figure 1-1 on page 3 of the NVIDIA DRIVE AGX STSTEM, it seemed to be received.
Do I have to enter any commands or something else to make it recognize (receive)?

Thank you a lot.

Dear @hirotaka.maruyama,
Did you connect your IMU via IMU serial port?

XavierB does not recognize (or receive) the signal and does not start recording.

How did you verify this? you ran any DW sample or DW recording tool or other way?

Thank you for answer.
We use a male to male converter and a cross converter to connect the IMU to the GPS.
(male to male converter : ELECOM AD-D9MM, cross converter : ELECOM C232R-ECO915)

How did you verify this? you ran any DW sample or DW recording tool or other way?
After connecting the GPS to the IMU and turning on the GPS, I checked the serial communication contents with the cat command at the terminal. In Xavier A, a signal was output, but in Xavier B, the device itself was not recognized.
We have not run any DW samples or DW recording tools.

Dear @hirotaka.maruyama,
Do you see any issue while using sample_imu_logger sample with your IMU sensor. If it works, try check recording using DW recording tool. Let us know the update.
FYI, The supported sensor list is given at DRIVE Ecosystem - Hardware and Software | NVIDIA Developer .