304.88 resolution normal but Font in Conky and Crypt Full Disk Encryption Login Xtra Large

I Have as Follows:
Linux Mint 15 (i686) Cinnamon 1.8 Kernel 3.8.0-25-generic
Nvidia GeForce Go 7900 GS

I apologize in advance I am a Noob but I do my best to Understand the rules and how this operates. If I have missed something Please let me know Thanks

I Installed the Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon 1.8 Recommended “Nvidia Drivers 304.88”
After a Restart of Linux Mint, My Full Disk Encryption Login font is extremely Large filling the whole Screen. Also My Conky Does the Same. all other fonts are normal in the OS.

I have uninstalled Conky/Conky-all and Purged it, Restarted the OS to make sure conky was not the problem. The Problem still persisted after a restart.

I can open up my conkyrc file with gedit and click save and it will go back to normal but after a restart it goes back to extra large fonts.

I have also Changed Nvidia Drivers several times and still get the same effects.
I also went and tried to change the resolution through the Nvidia X Server Settings GUI and there is only one Resolution available 1920x1200 which works perfectly other than those fonts issues mentioned above.

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (47 KB)

I just ended up reformatting and reinstalling Linux Mint 15, Hoping it was just an issue with something not installing correctly so I guess I will figure it out soon.