typeC 2 USB connected with device
Jetpack Version: 4.3、4.23
Describe of Problem:
After flash, I have completed the initial configuration of ubuntu system on may Xavier.
I have start usb-dev mode by conduct following commands on Xavier:
systemctl enable /opt/nvidia/l4t-usb-device-mode/nv-l4t-usb-device-mode.service
service nv-l4t-usb-device-mode start
I confirm that the install dialog’s IP adress, Username and Passport information are correct.
Could not connect to the target device. Verify that:
- The device is connected to this host machine with a USB cable.
- Ubuntu ‘System configuration wizard’ is completed on the device.
- Jetson’s Ubuntu OS is up and running.
- Jetson USB device mode service is started successfully.
- See readme file in the auto-mounted “L4T-README” folder for more details.