Announcing Jetson Orin NX 16GB module availability

Building on the momentum from last year’s expansion of NVIDIA Jetson edge AI devices, the NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX 16 GB module is now available for purchase worldwide.

The Jetson Orin NX 16 GB module is unmatched in performance and efficiency for small form factor, low-power robots, and autonomous machines. This makes it ideal for use in products like drones and handheld devices. The module can easily be used for advanced applications such as manufacturing, logistics, retail, agriculture, healthcare, and life sciences—all in a truly compact, power-efficient package.

It is the smallest Jetson form factor, delivering up to 100 TOPS of AI performance with power configurable between 10 W and 25 W. It gives developers 3x the performance of the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier and 5x the performance of the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX. See some performance benchmarks in our blog.

Jetson Orin NX 16GB module is supported in recently released JetPack 5.1 and brings the latest and greatest Jetson software stack for edge Autonomous machines and Robotics development. Download JetPack 5.1 today and get started on Jetson Orin NX.

To accelerate your development, the Jetson partner ecosystem has a broad range of carrier boards and peripherals for the Jetson Orin NX 16GB module, such as sensors, cameras, connectivity modules (5G, 4G, Wi-Fi), and more.

Partner Products for Jetson Orin NX include:

The Jetson Orin NX 16 GB is available now for $599 (1KU+).

For more information about Jetson Orin NX, see these documents:

The NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit is also available and supports software emulation for the entire family of Jetson Orin modules, including the Jetson Orin NX 16 GB module.

When is the Jetson Orin NX developer kit going to be available?

Hello @leelak, when does Nividia plan to support Orin NX modules with Nvidia SDK Manager? It’s a pity to have bought and received modules that I can’t flash yet…

I also would like to understand if this is going to be released! NX Dev Kit.

Customer can contact with our ecosystem partners to get the Orin NX full system or carrier board, please find more information from: Jetson Partner Hardware Products | NVIDIA Developer

1 Like

Orin TSMC 7nm

Is this still accurate?

I already have a compatible Orin NX carrier board (Boson for framos, provided by ConnectTech). Please, is there a planned date for SDK Manager to support Orin NX?

There is no Orin NX devkit, thus no plan to have it in SDK manager.
Customer can follow the guideline from partner to know how to flash it.

I have a Boson carrier from ConnectTech, but from the manual they only show how to put it in recovery mode, not the procedure and image to flash it. How comes it was easy to flash Xavier NX modules with SDK manager but not Orin NX modules?

Can we confirm if the Jetson Orin NX 16GB Module | 900-13767-0000-000 | manufactured in either US or Taiwan?

Is this product only manufacture in China?

We are looking for US source