Camera Calibration with driveworks-0.6

Dear Steve,
Could you tell me camera calibration step in detail? Thanks

Dear xianze.feng,

Could you please move DW 0.6 to DW 1.2?
Because in DriveWorks 1.2, we updated to the new calibration method and provide calibration tutorial like “Camera Calibration step-by-step”. Thanks.

Dear Steve,
I still want to know the process of DW 0.6?

Here are my steps:
0. open the Driveworks Calibration tools.

1. I don not set rig configuration.
  2. I just use one camera,so add to one camera.
    sensor editor:DrivePX-aarch64,camera.gmsl,ocam,camera_kk
  3. intrinsic calibration:
    as for image,i capture many of picture.
    choose filoder with image.error occurred:
    the following image weren’t used.because no pattern could be detected.

i want to know Camera Calibration step-by-step.

Dear xianze.feng,

Please refer to below link for you topic.

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1030369/how-to-get-the-extrinsic-parameters-of-single-two-cameras-with-driveworks-calibration-tools-/

BTW, as I previous said we updated to the new calibration method and provide calibration tutorial like “Camera Calibration step-by-step”.
The 0.6 version of the camera calibration tool has limitations.
I suggest that you update to DW1.2. Thanks.

Dear Steve,
I am new in driveworks0-6. Currently, I am trying to calibrate gmsl cameras by using calibration tools. I was following the calibration tool guide but I stuck at some point. In the guide pdf, it stated that image can be captured from camera_gmsl_multi by pressing “s” button. However, it did not mention where to save the captured image. Could you please guide me?

Dear yurtdask,

If press S button, the file will be saved in the path “/usr/local/driveworks/bin”. Thanks.

Thanks for quick replay. First I thought the same thing but unfortunately, there is nothing is bin folder. I believe the save function doesn’t work properly. Is there any way to save the captured image?

Dear yurtdask,

Can I know if you ran the sample with sudo permission like below?
$sudo sample_camera_gmsl_multi

Thanks, Steve it solved