CAN Interface not behaving right on AGX

Thanks for the reply @VickNV. If you look at the picture I shared above, there are two 120ohms connected, one with CAN1 and another one with the HostPC. I also moved that 120ohms resistor from Host PC to IMU connector and its all same. I am sharing another picture with that setup plus a voltmeter showing impedance on the bus, which is around 60ohm. This tells me that termination is alright.

Thanks for sharing the document link, I tried running RTC through the CAN0 successfully. CAN messages from RTC uses 11-bit addressing. So i tried one of our IMUs with 11-bit addressing and it worked like a charm. But that is an old generation IMU that we do not support any more. I need to get IMU with 29bit addressing working. I will start looking for how to do that with drive platform/socketCAN, but i’d certainly appreciate it if you share anything related if you have it handy. I haven’t noticed anything that talks about configuring address length on the CAN bus but will keep looking and I will post here if I find something.

Thanks in advance. I appreciate your help so far.

Please see if “Programming Extended Message ID Filters” in the doc is what you need.

If it’s a different issue to this topic, please help to create a new topic. It will be easier for other developers encoutering the same problem to leverage your experience. Thanks!

Thanks for pointing out to the documentation, I updated the Global Filter Configuration but it still doesn’t work. I will try Extended ID Filter Configuration and few other things (eg. Bit-timing) to gather more information and if that doesn’t work i will open a new thread. I also don’t see any other threads on this forum working with 29-bit addressing on CAN bus.

I appreciate all your help so far.