IMU connection on Drive AGX platform

Hardware Platform: DRIVE AGX Xavier™ Developer Kit
Software Version: DRIVE Software 10
Host Machine Version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS (Bionic Beaver)
SDK Manager Version: 1.1.0.6343

Hello,

I am trying to connect our CAN based IMU on NVIDIA Xavier AGX platform and not seeing any data from the IMU. Should I connect my IMU CAN connecter to the IMU port or CAN0/CAN1 port on the AGX platform? I am using SocketCAN interface on my Host Linux device to run the plugin. How do I configure my CAN interface to start reading the data from the CAN/IMU on AGX platform?

Some traffic is visible on one of the CAN ports but its not what we are expecting.

Some directions will be helpful. Meanwhile I will look at the plugin sample video to see if I can find something.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rishit

Hi @rborad,

There is an IMU Plugin Sample in DriveWorks. On your host system, you can refer to /usr/local/driveworks/samples/src/sensors/plugins/imu and its documention in /usr/local/driveworks/doc/nvsdk_html/dwx_imu_plugin_sample.html (file:///<DRIVE_SW_10.0_References path>/DRIVE_Software/DRIVE_AV_doxy_files/dwx_imu_plugin_sample.html in https://developer.nvidia.com/DRIVE/secure/docs/NVIDIA_DRIVE_SW_10_References.zip).

Do you mean your IMU plugin works well on your host system? If yes, could you share your command (with parameters) of running on the host system?