Can someone tell me what is wrong with this Mellanox 4 cards?

At least 5 to 7 times an hour it creates a set of 3 event logs. The really frustrating part is no where on the Mellanox site can I find a table for these “Status Opcode”

Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx Ethernet Adapter #2 device detects that the link is up, and has initiated a normal operation.

Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx Ethernet Adapter #2 device detects that the link is down. This may occur if the physical link is disconnected or damaged, or if the other end-port is down.

Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx Ethernet Adapter #2: dump was created at folder (dmn-GN-UN_S-NA-16.10.2019-10.27.18.60) due to dump-me-now request.

Dump-me-now dumps are placed by default in folder %SystemRoot%\temp\Mlx5_Dump_Me_Now-66-0-0

or folder that was set by registry keyword HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}<nn>\DumpMeNowDirectory

Operational Info

State : Unknown

Active protocol : Ethernet

Physical state : 6

Active link speed : {25.00 Gbps}

Enabled manager link speed : {25.00 Gbps, 10.00 Gbps, 1.00 Gbps}

Enabled core to PHY link speed : {25.00 Gbps, 1.00 Gbps}

Active negotiation mode : 2

Loopback mode : 0

FEC : 1

Supported speeds : {25.00 Gbps, 10.00 Gbps}

Troubleshoot Info

Status Opcode : 14

Group Opcode : 0

Hello Eric,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting your question on the Mellanox Community.

Based on the code, it show that the issue is related to the remote side on which the interface is connected to.

If possible

The error you are getting already explains that the issue is related to the remote side as the adapter port is healthy

“Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx Ethernet Adapter #2 device detects that the link is down. This may occur if the physical link is disconnected or damaged, or if the other end-port is down.”

If you still experiencing issues after these troubleshooting steps, please open a Mellanox Support ticket through support@mellanox.com (Support contract needed).

Many thanks,

~Mellanox Technical Support