cannot get image "tlt-streamanalytics"

By following the “Getting Started Guide”,after i executed command – “docker login nvcr.io”,and successfully log in ,i have to execute command – “docker pull nvcr.io/nvtltea/iva/tltstreamanalytics:v0.2_py2”, but the result is “Error response from daemon: pull access denied for nvcr.io/nvtltea/iva/tltstreamanalytics, repository does not exist or may require ‘docker login’”. How could I solve this problem?

Hi there,
I think there is a typo; please use this command and try again?
(notice the “-” between tlt and streamanalytics)

docker pull nvcr.io/nvtltea/iva/tlt-streamanalytics:v0.2_py2

Thanks

Hi pchitale,
Thanks for your answer, i have tried the command you suggested many times on two computers, it still doesn’t work.
Here is the detail of my operation may help you figure out what the problem is:

Ubuntu:
zmw@z:~$ docker login nvcr.io
Authenticating with existing credentials…
WARNING! Your password will be stored unencrypted in /home/zmw/.docker/config.json.
Configure a credential helper to remove this warning. See
docker login | Docker Documentation

Login Succeeded
zmw@z:~$ docker pull nvcr.io/nvtltea/iva/tlt-streamanalytics:v0.2_py2
Error response from daemon: pull access denied for nvcr.io/nvtltea/iva/tlt-streamanalytics, repository does not exist or may require ‘docker login’

Win10:
C:\Users\14321> docker login nvcr.io
Authenticating with existing credentials…
Login Succeeded

C:\Users\14321>docker pull nvcr.io/nvtltea/iva/tlt-streamanalytics:v0.2_py2
Error response from daemon: pull access denied for nvcr.io/nvtltea/iva/tlt-streamanalytics, repository does not exist or may require ‘docker login’

Thanks

By using the command I used before, I can download the image today, so I guess there’s something wrong with the server in the past few days.