• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) = Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version = 6.1.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version = 126.96.36.199
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 515.65.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Saving a graph in Graph Composer. When I try to save a graph I get this error in the console.
[Error] [Composer] [/tmp/.tmpNvXgRaphComposer/run/composer/omni.exp.graph.composer/omni/exp/graph/composer/backend/model.py:468] Graph Validation Failed! [Error] [Composer] Graph Not Saved!