Communications and Security Service Development Guide

Is this document (Communications and Security Service Development Guide) available?

We are evaluating the Security Service (and comm service) provided by NVIDIA and we would like to know what benefits/features it provides and how to use these services, to decide if we use these NVIDIA services or from 3rd party. I am hoping to get more information about it from this document besides the Drive SDK dev guide document.

Thanks!

Dear VerySimple,

Could you please let me know who you got the Security Service from NVIDIA and what PDK are you evaluating with? Thanks.

I am only reading documents from NVIDIA for now. I haven’t got a chance to work on it yet. So please provide this document. thanks.

It is for Drive OS 5.1.6.0/5.1.9.0 for Pegasus.

Dear VerySimple,

Did you check Communications and Security Service section in [url]DRIVE OS Linux?

Yes, I read it before.

In this page: DRIVE OS Linux, it mentioned this additional document - “Communications and Security Service Development Guide”.

Are you saying this document (“Communications and Security Service Development Guide”) is actually the same as the Communications and Security Service section in DRIVE_OS_Linux_SDK_Development_Guide?

Dear VerySimple,

I asked if you checked the section in the doc link.
And could you let me know where you saw this doc “Communications and Security Service Development Guide”? Thanks.

I answered your question already. It is mentioned in the link of my last message.

Dear VerySimple,

We are checking internally and will update you as soon as it is confirmed. Thanks.

Hi VerySimple,

We will review if should remove the information of the “Communications and Security Service Development Guide” from Additional Documentation section.
Please follow up the Communications and Security Service section from [url]DRIVE OS Linux

Thanks