I am trying to build a TensorRt project in Eclipse with the insight plug-in.
The target is a remote ORIN card
The problem is that the compilation is done on the local machine
and I don’t have the ARM libraries of TRT on this machine.
Could you point me to an explanation on how to do this?
TensorRT Version: 8.4
GPU Type: Orin, Ampere
Nvidia Driver Version:
CUDA Version: 10.4
CUDNN Version: 8.3
Operating System + Version: Linux
Python Version (if applicable): NA
TensorFlow Version (if applicable): NA
PyTorch Version (if applicable): NA
Baremetal or Container (if container which image + tag):
Please attach or include links to any models, data, files, or scripts necessary to reproduce your issue. (Github repo, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
Steps To Reproduce
- On Linux Ubunto 18 x64
- Inatall Eclipse + NSight plugin
- Create a remote SSH connection to an ORIN card
- In the Eclipse create hello world project and import TRT include files & libraries
- Set project architecture to ARM 64
- The project doesn’t compile